- NTP has developed an online training course on TB management.
- Gallery : TB Drug Disbursement during COVID-19 crisis
- TB Advisory During COVID-19 Outbreak
- NTP Starts Mandatory TB Case Notification Pilot Project in five districts of Pakistan.
- TB has been declared notifiable disease in Islamabad, As per notification by District Health Officer Islamabad, It is mandatory for all private clinics & hospital to notify all diagnosed TB patients to District Health Authority through online system established by National TB Control Program-NTP
Our Mission: A TB free Pakistan.
Vision : Universal Access To TB Care achieving Zero TB Death.
Goal : To reduce by 50% the prevalence of TB in the general population by 2025 in comparison with 2012.
- Mandatory Notification (MCN Project)
- Provincial TB Programs
- National TB Data
- GeneXpert Test Sites
- IRB Ethics Committee
- Directory of TB Centers
Latest News & Events
- New Procurement of Transportation Services for Health and Non-Health Products
- New Call for Application 5th National SORT- IT (Structured Operational Research and Training Initiative) Course 2021 in Islamabad
- New TB has been declared notifiable disease in Islamabad, As per notification by District Health Officer Islamabad, It is mandatory for all private clinics & hospital to notify all diagnosed TB patients to District Health Authority through online system established by National TB Control Program-NTP
- New TB Advisory during COVID-19 outbreak.
- NewNTP Starts TB Case notification pilot project in five districts of pakistan
- NTP Launches Helpline 0800-88800 to provide guidance and information about TB to General Public.
- Contest for the Vice Chair Position TB Section -The Union.
- To increase the number of notified TB cases from 298,981 in 2013 to at least 420,000 by 2020 while maintaining the treatment success rate at 91%.
- To reduce by at least 5% per year by 2020 the prevalence of MDR-TB among TB patients who have never received any TB treatment.
- Strengthen programmatic and operational management capacity of the TB Control Program while enhancing public sector support for TB control by 2020.
- We fight against Tuberculosis in Pakistan to reduce mortality, morbidity and spread of TB infection. National TB Control Program is integrated with Primary Health Care (PHC) system implemented by the district health authorities with the support of Provincial TB Control Programs (PTPs).
- With the endorsement and implementation of “Stop TB Strategy” in 2006, we strive to improve the performance and public health impact of country level TB programs while mitigating the risks of drug resistance.