Mandatory TB Case Notification (MCN)
Objectives of TB case Notification:
- All TB case treated in private sector are notified to District Health Authorities.
- To strengthen Tuberculosis surveillance system in the country.
- To ensure correct, and timely diagnosis & management of TB to further accelerate reduction of TB transmission.
- To extend mechanisms of TB treatment adherence and contact tracing to patients treated by healthcare providers.
- To mitigate the impeding Drug Resistant TB (DR-TB) crisis in the country.